Today’s show covers two very different topics. First my thoughts from a tea party I went to and then most of the show is about choosing a home defense weapon.
Tune in Today to Hear…
On the Tea Parties
- My thougts on why the tea parties will fail if they are all like the one I went to
- The issue here is taxing and spending and both Republicans and Democrats are guilty
- Why we need democrats, liberals and independents in the Tea Party Movement
On a Home Defense Weapon
- Why we need to promote gun ownership for new people
- Advantages and disadvantages of pistols, rifles, carbines and shot guns
- Go rent and shoot guns before making a decision
- Thoughts on teaching a spouse to shoot
- Thoughts on being comfortable with your weapon
- Why a pistol is my primary home defense weapon but may not be what you choose and that is okay
- The real reason we have a second amendment
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.