Join me today as I take calls from the audience on a variety of questions. Enjoy the enhanced audio today as I will be back podcasting from the car tomorrow.
Tune in to hear…
- What should you do with your tax return? Spend it to stimulate the economy or save it?
- What about emergency kits? How do you create one, what goes in them?
- How do you plan multiple routes out of your city and what about new features from Google maps?
- When and how do you plant in areas with long cold winters like Wyoming?
- What steps do you take when you travel long distance by air to be as prepared as possible for a SHTF when far from home, family and friend?
- Can old pancake mix be dangerous? The answer may surprise you.
- What is top priority? Debt reduction? Prepping? Or saving cash?
- Can you capture and domesticate wild bees? Should you?
- What should you do to get started saving seeds?
Resources for this podcast,
Daily House Cleaning Items
Resource Links for Today’s Show
- Obama blames saving money for making the recession worse. - He Say’s “If every family in America cuts back, then no one is spending any money, which means there are more layoffs, and the economy gets even worse. That’s why the government has to step in and temporarily boost spending”.
- Google Maps New Feature – Walking Directions
- Snopes on the Truth about Poison Pancake Mix
- Online Farmers Almanac – Get Frost Dates and More
- Capturing Wild Bees – Do this at YOUR OWN RISK
- Seed Savers Exchange
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.