Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on politics, living and dying, gaining knowledge, automation, school stupidity, the blizzard that wasn’t and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Help me with content for tomorrow’s show about quail
- The irony of Clinton and Trump & if I were a Dem/Rep who would I vote for
- How we used to die and why I think it was a better way
- I am looking for info on _____ what book should I buy
- How your perspective changes on small things when you start thinking for yourself
- Inside sales position eliminated by automation? Yep.
- Another reason I call them government schools, your blood may boil
- The lesson of the worst snow storm in a long time, that really wasn’t
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1716
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Kids Sing for Donald Trump – Vomit Inducing
- Kids Sing for Obama – Also Vomit Inducing
- How We Used to Die and How we Die Now
- Sunshine to Dollars
- POS Principle Makes Student Kneel Before Him to Measure Her Skirt
- Without Government Who Would Measure Swimsuits
- Apparently the Government Can’t Measure Snow Correctly
- Don’t Blink – Kenny Chesney
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council that can answer you questions. If you have a question send it to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with TSPC Epert in the subject line. Ask your question in one to two sentences so it is clear then provide any additional details. Make sure to tell me what council member the question is for. You Meet the Expert Council at this Link.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.