Today we continue to discuss the State Sovereignty movement that is active in at least 20 states right now.
Tune in today to hear…
- Why this type of topic is important and why it is time to talk about it
- Why now may very well be the time, how it is different then 10 or even 2 years ago
- This isn’t about Obama, it is about “The Government” in its’ entirety
- How everything being done is based on the constitution
- What we must do when our president lies to us and ignores our opinions (“not one pet project”)
- The states with real momentum so far are OK, AZ and NH
- A great article by Barbara Minton
- Let’s thank and support Dan Itse, Charles Key, Judy Burges (contact info links below)
- If you are an Obama koolaide drinker please understand the “Stimulus Bill” came from George Bush!
- The real job of government is to ensure liberity
- Have you had enough?
- Why I am asking you to support this movement and how it is part of “living a better life”
Links for Today’s Show
- Contact Dan Itse Sponsor of the State Sovereignty Resolution in NH.
- Contact Judy Burges Sponsor of the State Sovereignty Resolution in AZ.
- Contact Charles Key Sponsor of the State Sovereignty Resolution OK.
- Source Article I read today by Barbara Mnton
- Another Article on State Sovereignty
- Dan Itse on Glenn Beck
- The Tenth Amendment
- The Ninth Amendment
- Kids Singing to Obama (be ready for a gag reflex)
- The Stimulus Passes, How about 275 Billion More? It is on the way!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.