Today’s show covers a variety of topics and start out with a “ray of hope” that I see in an action being taken by the State of New Hampshire along with several others.
Tune in Today to Hear…
- New Hampshire gives the Federal Government a big middle finger (awesome!)
- California is on the edge of bankruptcy, their solution?, raise taxes
- Kansas is attempting to run a deficit but republicans are holding the line for now
- The danger of “marketing hope and change” with out being honest about the sacrifice they require
- What is NAIS, why should you care and what would it mean to the local food movement
Resources for Today’s Show
- Kansas 600 Plus Million Short on the Budget
- California Budget Shortfall, Solution – Raise Taxes
- Multiple States Near Bankruptcy
- The NAIS Mandate and how it will Hurt Small Farmers/Ranchers (you really need to watch this)
- Good Article About the NAIS Threat
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.