If you have listened to this show often you know I am not a big believer in man made climate change. I think the more evidence we look at the more we can see how little humans actually effect the climate. I just started watching the documentary “Little Ice Age: Big Chill” again though and it has reinforced my belief that.
- The Climate Does Change and at Times Very Quickly
- The Fact that the Climate Has Changed in the Past, Means it will Again
- We Can’t Stop Climate Change
- So We Must Accept the Threat as Real and Make it Part of Our Planning
Tune In Today to Hear…
- How a cold climate change is a bigger threat then one where the earth gets warmer
- What a sudden climate shift might be like, how long it would take
- How nations might respond during a decade or more of very low temperatures
- The effects it would have on food prices and energy costs
- How valuable the questions ‘what if” really is
- Just how cold the “Little Ice Age” really was
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.