Today we are going to talk about fire arms best suited for basic home defense. We will not be covering specific makes and models, calibers, ammunition, etc today, simply what works best and where to start in your decision making process.
Tune in today to hear…
- David Crawford’s Novel “Lights Out” to be made into an Audio Book – More Info
- The difference between “home defense” and larger scale tactical defense
- The importance of training, safety, weapons maintenance and function and real scenario training
- Why shotguns and handguns make better defensive weapons for most homes then carbines
- Why you may want to buy a handgun soon
- Thoughts on reducing over penetration, it can not be totally eliminated
- Should you “carry” in the home? What does that mean?
- The way most professional burglars “break into”a home
- Thoughts on alarms
Resources for Today’s Show
- Free Preview of the Comming Audio Version of “Lights Out”
- Good Article on Choosing a Home Defense Shotgun
- Good Chuck Hawks Article on Home Defense Handguns
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.