One of today’s biggest stories the the 800 Billion Dollar Economic Stimulus championed by the Democrats in Congress and Barak Obama. Yet what does this bloated bill stimulate?
Tune in today to hear…
- The code word for today’s Listener Apprecation Contest
- David Crawford’s Novel “Lights Out” to be made into an Audio Book – More Info
- Understanding the Stimulus is IN ADDITION TO the budge it is not the government budge for 2009
- Just Some of the Items in this superposed “stimulus”
- Approximately $4.5 Billion for Federal management/oversight of the funds
- $650 Million for the Digital-To-Analog Converter Box Program
- $2.4 Billion to demonstrate ‘carbon capture’ and sequestration technologies
- $79 Billion for State Fiscal Stabilization – The ‘States Bailout’ I said was coming
- $5.2 Billion for a Community Planning and Development Fund (That would be for ACORN)
- $10 Million for Self-Help and Assisted Homeownership Opportunity Program
- $900 Million for Social Security Administration expenses
- And it just gets worse
Resources for Today’s Show
- Free Preview of the Comming Audio Version of “Lights Out”
- Forum thread with the full list of the Stimulus by Line Item – You have to read this
- The Region Three Get Together
- Help Us Plan a Region 5 Event
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.