Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on business, gardening, permaculture, libertarians, war, food storage, general prepping and more. For the expert council today we have questions being answered Chef Keith Snow on oils and hummus.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Thoughts on what a company is obligated to do for a customer
- Thoughts on getting started gardening
- What is the difference between anti war and anti solider for a libertarian
- Choosing cooking oils from Chef Keith Snow
- Thoughts on hummus as a long term storeable, how to make it happen
- A tip on the versatility of vacuum sealers
- What empty shelves during winter storms teaches us about food storage
- Converting over English Ivy into an edible landscape
- Dealing with a leaky pond
- What is the deal with “FEMA Camps” and Halliburton
- Can you build hugul beds with Christmas trees, yep, and most other trees too
- Thoughts on the ash borer and ash based hugul beds
- Do you need borders for a raised bed, no but you might want them
- The real purpose of modern survivalism
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1277
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Get TSP Copper Sentinels
- TSP Gear
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- How Did You Get Started Gardening – TSP Forum Thread
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.