Joel Ryals spent 11 Years in the Army where he served as a military police platoon leader, operations officer and law enforcement company commander. He also served on deployments to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Colombia.
He joins us on TSP today to discuss why he feels that every person who is iterated in preparedness and security should have a dog and how you should train it.
Join Joel and I Today as we Discuss…
- How Joel’s methods differ from other dog trainers out there
- Why anyone interested in preparedness and security should consider a dog
- What does the dog bring specifically from a stand point of preparedness
- The minimum dog training for any dog owner interested in security
- Is it dangerous to train a dog for security purposes
- How training is often simply bringing out controlling and channeling natural instinct
- Different training for different rolls, home security, patrol dogs, livestock protection, etc.
- How a dog can be trained to “track your children” by name
- The best breeds and sizes for all around security and different roles
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- Dunetos K-9
- Dunetos Fitness
- Dunetos Security
- Baden K-9 (the other trainers mentioned by Joel)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.