Today on The Survival Podcast we discuss paleo bread, local food based businesses, a senator voting with his feet, garden tools, no till gardening and more.
Yes it’s Monday so it is time for another round of your feedback, questions and commentary sent to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- My presentation from the Expo is online in HD video
- The next Geoff Lawton video and confusion about the email “opt in” issues
- Perhaps those on paleo have something to look forward to on the bread front
- A listener I met who is making it happen in the local food movement
- Could we ever actually “bank on seed”, its been done before you know, or do you
- An Illinois Senator votes with his feet and heads to Texas
- What in the heck is a siket and why might you want one with serrations
- Ever wondered why you can’t have citrus trees shipped to Texas, I’ll tell you
- Bribery isn’t what it once was? Wow, wait till you hear this!
- A listener tells us about his first year with no till gardening
- The US Army adjusts it’s basic training fitness program to handle tea cups
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Mint
- TSP Gear
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Woods Home Magazine – (sponsor of the day)
- Power Point Video of My Presentation (On Youtube and On Vimeo)
- Geoff Lawton’s Latest Video – Permaculture in Small Spaces
- Arlington Farmer’s Market
- UnHingedHomestead.com – Go see her at the farmers market and get some Amaranth Tortillas and Chili Beer Salsa!
- Paleo Bread (haven’t tried it yet, not sure on the quality)
- Illinois Senator Votes With His Feet, Moves to Texas
- Siket Tool From Peaceful Valley Farms
- Siket I Just Ordered from the Permaculture Institute
- Corn Knife I Mentioned from TSC
- Info on Texas Citrus
- Comment about Bribery Not Being What it Used to Be!
- The Army Revamps its Physical Fitness Training
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.