Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on cooking, silver, guns, permaculture, fedge’s, community, remote prepping, paddock shift, chickens, privacy issues, self defense and more .
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Preparing rice without using heat at all
- Are there any concerns about exchangeability of different forms of silver
- Is paleo eating sustainable long term as a way of life
- Choosing between a carbine or a handgun
- Another guru says PMs are bad and can’t back it up
- Thoughts on varieties for a fedge “food hedge”
- The importance of friends and community in a breakdown
- Thoughts on overwintering chickens
- Paddock shift for reasons other then ground disturbance/grazing
- A real story about sharing shooting with others
- Prepping when you are already in a remote area (like an island)
- Self defense at home when a gun is not an option
- Concerns about the government knowing about your silver
- Thoughts on the non concern about small flock chicken coop odor
- Who should be trusted and is bigotry one way
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Gear Shop
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Harry Dent saying Silver Will go to 4 Bucks in 2011 (what’s up Harry)
- Chris Duane on Why Silver Confiscation Won’t Happen
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.