Today’s show expands on yesterdays with some more of the things that can begin to move you and your family into a self sufficient status and live a better life, if times get tough or even if they don’t.
Tune in today for thoughts on…
- Some additional thoughts on water storage and where it or water availablity needs to go in priority
- The cold reality, you can’t do everything at once, so each choice to do something is a choice not to do something else
- Getting weapons training for family members, hire a pro, she won’t listen to you
- Thoughts about getting out of urban life and making a personal choice on where/how to live
- Why women may be better “true survivalists” then men
- More on getting a spouse on board with survival planning
- More on getting something to protect before getting to worried about protecting it
- Review of the order of threat probability “Personal-Localized-Regional-State-National-Global”
- Thoughts on alternative energy and energy efficiency
- Back up lighting and cooking options
- Men are not wrong for wanting cool things, just for putting it first when trying to get a wife’s buy in
- The importance of basic map and navigational skills
- Thoughts on keeping small live stock such as chickens
- How living smart now gives you the ability to live how you want tomorrow, listen to you wife!
- The most valuable asset a survival minded man can have (you have to listen to find out what it is)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
Please get involved with Stockings for Soldiers as well.