Today I take your calls on gardening, disaster relief, firearms, energy, foreign languages, moving, “job security” and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- The best way to prep ground for a new garden
- Why people with “no sympathy” for victims are mentally defective
- Expert council member “Joe Nobody” weighs in on rifle stances
- Steven Harris on modified vs. true sine wave inverters
- How hunters might develop permaculture style food plots
- Paul Wheaton weighs in on best practices for potato production
- Why banks are 100% unmotivated in selling foreclosed properties
- Why Russian may be one of the best foreign languages to learn today
- Growing peas for long term storage
- Thoughts on moving and weighing options
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Gear Shop
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- YouTube Play List Why QE 3 Will “Work” – Please not the quotes around work
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINKand you might hear yourself on the air.