Today’s show takes a look at our current economic situations going into some issues you will probabally never here on main stream news networks and radio shows. There are real reasons right now to continue to prepare for tough times ahead, today we cover just a few of them.
Tune in today to hear…
- Goldman Sach’s issues a warning about the stability of 11 States including NJ, FL, WI, CA, NV, OH, MI, IL, MA, CT and HI. Suggesting that investors in their bonds purchase credit default swaps against them to insure their investments.
- Why does the government think Goldman Sachs is wrong? Isn’t failure to disclose risk what Ken Lay was convicted for?
- The Auto Bail Out goes down in flames, good news and bad news
- Today is a down day for the Dow, yes I will take bets on it (grin)
- Bank of America got a “bail out” but they plan to lay off 35,000 jobs, bail outs do not “save jobs”
- The Dollar is now lower vs the Yen then it has been in 3 years
- Gas may drop below a dollar, the good, the bad, the ugly and a conspiracy?
- Consumer Debt is in decline for the first time ever, isn’t that a good thing?
- Russian is in a major recession, why, oil and what will that mean?
- The Fed pumped 2 trillion into loans on our behalf, we asked where the money went and they told us to go screw off. Really? You bet they did!
Resources for Today’s Show
- Goldman Sach’s Forum Discussion on 11 States in Danger of Failure
- The dollar below 90 Yen, The G7 Says they Can’t Fix It
- The American Citizen is Reducing Debt
- The Fed Just Spent 2 Trillion of Your Money and Won’t tell you Where, How or Why
- The Fed Wants to Sell Debt
- BOA to Lay Off 35,000
- Gas Under a Buck a Gallon, It Might Happen
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
Please get involved with Stockings for Soldiers as well.