The economy is recoverying, right? Unemployment is flattening and job losses decreasing so times are getting better aren’t they? The Dow has “rebounded to almost 10,000 points” so things must be better then they were?
Not so fast folks, we have a lot to discuss today and a lot of factors to look at including what you need to be doing now while we have some amazing opportunites.
Tune in as we discuss…
- Why the current Dow average is no better then it was when the first “crash” occured
- What China’s latest “diversification” is all about
- Why gold is back up to about 1,000 dollars an ounce and what is says about the value of the dollar
- Why the big money is buying farm land and moving east
- The very dangerous monetary chess game being played just to hold power in 2010
- What it means when unemployment decreases faster then GDP and why lost jobs are now actually lost as in for good
- Why oil is stuck in the 70 dollar range and what that tells us about the prospect for short term recovery (next 5 months)
- Where you should be putting you money now while you can
- Why you must begin to eliminate debt NOW no matter how tough you think you have it
- Why the 10 principles of modern survivalism should be part of what you are doing today
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- SQA Experts – (sponsor of the day)
- Trucker Tom’s Podcast
- Job Losses Outpace GDP
- China Diversifies
- Gold Breaks 1K again
- Flat Prices for Oil
- Money is Moving East
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.