Today Dave Canterbury from the Discovery series Dual Survival joins us to talk about the show, working with Cody Lundin, the value of survival skills, primitive archery, teaching kids and more.
Join us today as we discuss.
- Dave ran a reptile farm? Yep! And what it has to do with survivalism.
- How YouTube, facebook, etc have changed everything entrepreneurs in the survivalist niche
- What the “Path Finder” system is and why Dave created it
- Why the contrast between Dave and Cody Lundin is part of the show
- What Dave really meant when he said, “sometimes I have to fight Mother Nature”
- Why we will continue to see more skills and how to as the Dual Survivor evolves
- A sneak preview of Episode Three
- What it is like to spend time with indigenous people learning the way their cultures live
- The environment that was the toughest one for Dave Canterbury
- The one place Dave wasn’t just comfortable he could have stayed a few extra days on vacation
- Where you can meet and train with Dave Canterbury in person
- The new upcoming book, “The Pathfinder System, a Common man’s Survival Guide”
- Why Dave feels being a survivalist keeps you humble
- The importance of teaching our children values and traditional skills
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS-Radio.com– (sponsor of the day)
- Wilderness Archery Outfitters – Dave Canterbury’s Website
- Dual Survivor on Discovery
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.