Today we discuss some less often thought of options for production of food and storage of it.
Tune in today to hear…
- A win fall at Home Depot
- Growing strawberries in a pot for a lot less money
- Dehydrated strawberries and ideas for their use
- Oh let there be strawberry mead and beer
- Why you can’t separate survival and gardening in the modern world
- The 2 lunch a week challenge, can you loose a X from your XXL
- The blueberry in container gardening
- Dried figs, works in the Deserts and will work for you too
- Using dried biltong, veggies and bullion for creating your own field rations
- The U.S. is a net importer of food, what this means to us
- Your grandparents saved money and planted gardens and trees, they were wise
- How much food could we produce in the suburbs if 1 in 5 trees were fruit or nut trees
- Asparagus 25 years of food and a beautiful fern every summer
- Think about other creative crops, soy beans, pea nuts, etc.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.