Craig Cole is an avid outdoorsman and hunter who decided to start The Outdoor Podcast as a method of sharing his passion for the outdoors with other people.
Craig’s passions range from hunting to canoeing to wilderness self-reliance skills and just about anything and everything outdoors.
He is currently a student of Dave Canterbury’s Phase 1 Course and was published in Issue #3 of Self-Reliance Magazine. He joins us today to discuss ways we can all find more adventure in our lives and add a sense of realism to our self reliance skills training.
Talking to Craig was great, sort of like chatting to an old friend you had never actually met, I think this will be a great podcast to kick off a fall weekend.
Craig Joins Us Today to Discuss…
- Adding realism to self reliance
- Finding Adventure in your life
- The law of the lowest common denominator
- Canoes vs. kayaks
- Skills over stuff
- Real scenarios that are the most likely to require self reliance skills
- Practicing skills within your daily activities
- EDC and day kits
- Butchering big game
- Finding an outdoors mentor
- Small game hunting
Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- The Outdoor Podcast
- The Outdoor Podcast on Youtube
- Win Free Ammo from BulkAmmo.com
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.