Today on The Survival Podcast I answer your questions on freedom, food preservation, business, diet, tools, investing, vehicles, permaculture, garden harvests and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.” H.D. Thoreau
- Preserving oranges and expanding a business – Nicole Sauce
- Magnesium and potassium for those living the Keto life – Dr. Ken Berry
- Choosing between Dewalt and Oregon for a cordless pole saw – Tim “Tool Man” Cook
- Is distance education an investment opportunity right now – John Pugliano
- The quest for a used “work horse” SUV – Derek Bonpietro
- Earthworks for a temperate climate clay soil property – Geoff Lawton
- Keto diet and the garden bounty, are they compatible – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Oregon Pole Saw
- Dewalt Pole Saw
- Oregon Batteries
- Dewalt Batteries
- Get Paul Wheaton’s Building a Cob Style Rocket Mass Heater for Free
- Bad to the Bone – George Thorogood And The Destroyers
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.