Today on The Survival Podcast the expert panel answers your questions on design, transmissions, batteries, food borne illness, food storage, fasting, keto, knife making and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “We design our world, while our world acts back on us and designs us.” ~ Anne-Marie Willis
- Dealing with weirdo transmission problems – Derek Bonpietro
- Storing tool batteries long term – Tim Toolman Cook
- Understanding the risk of a food born parasite called cyclospora – Doc Bones
- They skinny on storing fats – Chef Keith Snow
- Timing supplements when doing intermittent fasting – Dr. Ken Berry
- Choosing your first knife kit when working with hand tools only – Patrick Roerhman
- Getting started with SEO – Nicole Sauce
- Is the real secret to Keto eating only real food, what about dirty Keto and more – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Nicole’s Coffee Kick Starter
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on LBRY – Use Code Spirko100 and get free crypto
- DEWALT 12V/20V MAX USB Charger
- DEWALT FLEXVOLT Power Station, Portable
- The Bird – Jerry Reed – Song of the Day
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- Tim the Toolman’s YouTube
- Dr. Berry.com
- Home Made Wonderlust
- Affordable DC Generators
- Hack My Solar
- MT Knives
- Living Free in Tennessee
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- The Simple Life Now
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.