I get a lot of questions about investing both conventional and unconventional so today I am going to try to address both. Yet unlike the typical supposed financial guru I will discuss this from a prepper/modern survivalist view point.
In today’s show I will go over a variety of investing options, I will discuss some of the positives and negatives of each, I will explain how many of them work, the hidden problems in the most common ones and more. I WILL NOT be telling you what to invest in or how you should personally invest. I do not give financial advice on TSP I simply explain what I see in trends, how things work and the risks and rewards in different investments.
America has developed a new dependency in the last 50 years. No it isn’t enough to be dependent on systems for energy, food, medicine and a million more things, no now we are dependent on people to tell us how to hold and invest our own money. Enough is enough, time to raise your financial IQ and begin understanding things deeply enough to make your own decisions.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Why investing always means risking
- What is the only reason we invest in the first place
- Why most financial advisers simply SUCK
- Mutual funds, the good, the bad, the ugly
- Individual stocks
- Dividends – something but not everything
- Why you must “time the market” but that doesn’t make you a “trader”
- Gold and Silver don’t always glitter but they usually do
- Metal stocks vs. actual metal
- Metal stocks vs. metal ETFs
- Real estate – not low risk but it can be
- Cash – yes it looses value but at a “fixed rate” in normal times
- Foreign currencies – not really all that great, not all that bad either
- Food the one that never fails
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Buying Gold – Good Info on Tax Issues
- Dollar vs the Franc
- Gold ETFs Explained
- Buying gold in small quantities (as little as one gram)
- Gold prices 1975-Present
- Silver prices 1985- Present
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.