I have had a ton of questions about buying a home and or land from all over. Today’s podcast covers my view on this in a way that will let individuals better evaluate their own needs, risk tolerance and long term planning as they make a decision on what to buy and where to buy.
Tune in today to learn my thoughts on
- How big is the risk of an actual “horde of marauders” in an economic or other meltdown
- A new view of the old axiom “location, location, location”
- Understanding and combating the phrase “buyers are liars” when working with a real estate agent
- The importance of “shopping” even if you don’t want to buy right now
- Considering your family and their needs/wants as you plan for your next land purchase
- How paid for real estate helps to free you from “the system” and creates real wealth
- Calculating what you can afford
- My formula for finding property and making an offer
- How to properly hire and deal with a real estate agent
Remember to comment and even tell your personal stories about how good situational awareness may have saved you a hardship. Also suggest topics and ask questions. Be sure as well to enter our listener appreciation contest and win an iPod Nano or other cool prize.