One of the things that really bothers me in this day and age is the typical financial adviser and their load of complete bullshit. I have come to determine the vast majority may not be worth their weight in raw sewage. Anyone who disagrees should first consider the fact that the average middle class American lost no less then 50% of their net worth under the guidance of these so called “advisers”. I am sorry but I ain’t paying for much less taking that type of advice going forward.
Tune in today as I discuss how to think about investing in a new way with thoughts on….
- Gold and Silver are NOT a place for all or the majority of your money but we should all own some
- Land may be the best investment in coming years, especially paid for land
- The ROI on planting a permanent crop is astronomical, wait till you hear me lay this out
- Your garden is an asset, that makes it an investment, don’t forget that
- Are bees an investment, you bet!
- Guns and ammo are indeed an investment, that doesn’t make it an excuse to over spend on them guys!
- Stocks, bonds, funds, yes you should own some, at certain times my thoughts tell you how to make decisions about them
- Is cash a suckers play because of inflation? No, wait until I pose two questions to you today.
Resources for today’s show…
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.