Tune in today for a special edition of The Survival Podcast with Chef Keith Snow. Keith is the creator of HarvestEating.com which focuses on eating seasonally and cooking with food you can grow in your backyard of obtain locally.
He is also a daily listener to our show and shares many common ideals with the Survival Podcast audience.
So I thought who better to bring on the air in preparation for Thanksgiving then Chef Keith.
Whether you are going though having the “in laws” over for the first time or just want to have the best Thanksgiving meal you ever cooked, today’s show is for you.
Tune today to learn…
- Simple steps to a perfect turkey
- Easy great gravy without the paper envelope
- Root veggies beyond the potato – parsnips, turnips, etc.
- Awesome roasted sweet potatoes with special secret ingredient
- Chef Keith gets stumped on what to do with an Ostrich egg
- Ideas for vegetarian meals without resorting to Tofurkey
- Chocolate cake with no flour
- Baked apples that will be a big hit
- Keeping appetizers simple and light
- Making the experience stress free and enjoyable
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Some Humor – Everybody Loves Raymond and the Tofu Turkey
- Chef Keith Snow’s Links
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air