How could something like liberty coexist with socialism? Personally I believe if enforced and mandated by the state it can’t. Yet a recent commenter on one of my podcasts who is an admitted socialist from Canada got me asking the question…
If socialism is so bad, why do billions of people across the globe choose it?
The answer is something I think we need to consider as we unfortunately watch the U.S. slip further into the socialist world.
- Is it possible that humans are socialist at heart?
- Is socialism is useful and even good on some levels?
- Can any form of liberty coexist with any form of socialism?
- Where Native Americans socialists and did it work well for them?
- Is there such a thing as “private sector socialism?
- Are Amish, Mennonite and similar societies micro socialist societies?
- What can a kindergarten classroom teach us about socialism?
Don’t worry I am still a Libertarian and I am totally opposed to Socialism yet these questions provoke some very interesting thoughts.