Today’s show gives the answers to six questions asked by our listeners on our toll free call in number of 866-65-THINK, and has a much enhanced audio quality because I am in my home office this morning.
Tune in to get the answer to the following questions,
- How can you leave coded signals for your family at rally points if you have to leave and move on
- What do you do if you have trouble signing up for our survival forum
- Which seeds and plants should you choose for your new gardener as a beginner
- Will we do a video on reloading for the Members Support Brigade
- Where and how do we get all our info on news, politics and current events and where can you do the same
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.