Today I take your calls on financial advisers, feral hogs, bone stock, storage space, livestock, 22 handguns, squash, peppers, droughts and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What podcasts do I listen to or perhaps not listen to and why
- Finding a good financial adviser – in some ways you can’t
- Trapping hogs, the good, bad and dangerous
- Making bone stock and what to do with the remains
- Effective use of attic storage space
- Protecting trees from deer during the establishment phase
- Multi species rotational grazing on small acreage
- Choosing a 22 handgun
- Propagation and storage of winter squash
- Saving pepper seeds
- Pepping for a “drought”
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- 22 Conversion Kit for the Glock
- Pot Bellied Pigs as Meat Animals
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.