Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on permaculture, livestock, guns, land remediation, energy, EDC, disaster prep, night vision, lock picking and more.
And boy oh boy is the expert council in force today! While I didn’t get the hoped for call for every member in, at least in time for all to get an answer back, we did get most. This is going to be one of the coolest and most diverse Friday call in shows of all time.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- A quick note about what being MSB does NOT mean, real quick
- How would you harvest dirt driveway run off and retain access
- Tips on setting up rabbits for covert operations in the suburbs
- Converting a GMO farm into a beyond organic operation
- Why is it now scary to some people when children play with nurf guns
- When composting does it make sense to compost cotton cloth
- What to do with an unlimited supply of pickle buckets
- Thoughts on large inverters and small cars
- Keeping basements dry when the grid is down
- What would cause your battery bank to release a sulfur odor
- Copy canning, is it possible on a paleo diet
- Are there uses for a tourniquet beyond stopping massive blood loss
- Another look at restoration of previously conventionally farmed land
- My take on the rehabbing land questions
- Bryan Black on learning more about lock picking
- Bryan Black on night vision gear
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1216
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Shop for TSP Silver
- TSP Gear
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Darby Simpson’s Article on the NRCS
- Lock Picking as a Skill Set
- Making a DIY Lock Pick Set
- All ITS Tactical Info on Lock Picking
- Night Vision at Ready Made Resources
- Tactical Night Vision Company – Night Vision Resource Bryan Recommended
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.