So it is Friday and we have some calls today on some great stuff. Today we hear about an unexpected tornado, supporting your community, horses, political nonsense, herbs, foil hatters and more.
Join me today as I take your calls on…
- Tornadoes can strike anywhere
- Why supporting your community is important to YOUR survival
- Horses as a survival tool
- Thoughts on the recent debt ceiling political theater
- Basil omelets its whats for breakfast
- A foil hatter makes a dumb ass claim, I respond
- Thoughts on mulch, raised beds and termites
- Was the debt ceiling a conspiracy to split the republican party
- Wood heating options
- Catnip it isn’t just for making cats go batty
- The truth about the myths around “rabbit starvation”
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Organic Texas – YouTube Channel
- The Real Story about Albuquerque Officer Involved Shootings – In response to Mr. Foil Hat
- The Uses of Catnip Tea – I have to start growing this herb!
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.