Today I take your calls on mortgage payoffs, bulk food storage, the TSP community, garden trouble shooting, urban homesteads, gold and silver, air guns, ammo cans and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What is the best way to pay off a mortgage early
- Bulk food storage in buckets with mylar and O2 absorbers
- What to grow instead of grass for a useful “lawn”
- Want to meet some TSP people, go to a gun show
- Healthy but unproductive garden plants and getting them producing
- Building community and homesteading with BBQs and garden tours
- Choosing a gold vs silver ratio for your precious metal holdings
- Thoughts on high vs low end air guns
- Storing gear in ammo cans and why O2 absorbers are not a good idea
- The difference between the 308 an the 7.62 Nato
- A lesson from the NH system of government and the Free State Project
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Be Part of Episode 1000
- Texas Legislators Committing Voter Fraud
- Peaceful Valley Farms
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.