Once again we are at the end of a week and it is Friday, that means my favorite of all types of shows is today, shows where the audience has their voice heard. Today we have a great line up of calls with questions and awesome tips as well.
Join me today as we discuss…
- A humorous look at out of touch academics ala Rodney Dangerfield
- Just how close to implosion are state budgets
- Are we seeing proof of Saudi peak oil
- The TSP Chat room is a great resource
- A tip to get support from companies that don’t want to provide it
- The pill bug in the garden, dealing with him
- Oak in red wine
- Thoughts on high end air soft guns
- Alcohol as a fuel
- Methods of tick control
- The SEC decides the fox can manage the hen house
- Mother Earth News as a source for real estate
- Natural Gas Cars, are they worth it
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Oak Park MI, drops charges on the Front Yard Veggie Garden, for now.
- Meredith Whitney on State Debt – Tell me where she is wrong folks? I sure don’t see it.
- Meredith Whitney Looses Credit – I consider this a “hack piece” what do you think
- Alcohol can be a gas
- SEC says the foxes can run the hen house
- Mother Earth News Land For Sale Section
- Countryside and Small Stock Journal – I really like this magazine!
- The Honda Civic GX
- Pros and Cons of the Civic GX
- Cost of the Phill Utility for the Civic GX
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.