Today I take your calls on screwed credit ratings, taxes, CCA lumber in the garden, vitamins, snakes, patio gardens, snakes, gun clubs, alternative currencies and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls On…
- What do you do if your credit rating is screwed and you want a mortgage
- How much can be accomplished during the reading of a list of all the taxes we pay
- Are there any dangers associated with distilled water
- Ethanol fuel in small engines
- CCA Lumber, dangerous, harmless or something in between?
- Are vitamins worth taking
- Venomous snake control the natural way
- The ins and outs of gun clubs
- The mobile patio square foot garden
- Alternative currency options
- Why I think the way I do
- My vision of the TSP community future
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- TSPCopper.com – (a limited number of items are currently
- Why I Think The Way I Do – Episode 521 That I Cited Today
- Info on CCA Lumber
- The ABCs of Vitamins
- Linus Pauling – Dr. Who I Mentioned about Vitamin C
- Forum Thread (If I Wanted To Save America Contest)
- Episode 224 – The One Year Anniversary Show – This is what episode 1000 will be like
- Episode-550- 94 Listeners Tell Us What Prepping Has Done for Them – Another example of what show 1000 will be like
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.