Today I take your calls on chlorine’s effect on irrigation water, storing fuel, feral hogs, water filters, less than lethal ammo, zello, assclowns and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls On…
- The solution to chlorine in garden water is simple, time
- How do you know if your stored fuel is still good
- How do you extend the life of stored fuel and easily rotate it
- Thoughts on eating feral hogs and what exactly makes a hog feral
- Options for those in California who can’t order a Berkey
- Less than lethal ammo and why it is less than ideal
- Turn your smart phone into a two way radio with Zello
- How do you know which media to trust, don’t trust anyone except yourself
- Why do I call “them” assclowns
- Dealing with fire ants with out harming your bees
- Apparently you can still find silver in circulation
- Why doesn’t the government allow _______
- More on what you can carry for defense on an airplane
- Please help BELLA Medical Ministries – Like their Facebook Page make me donate 250 dollars
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Copper
- Join Our Forum
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Backyard Food Production
- Zello – (my handle is modernsurvival)
- Dr. Mercola on Water Filtration
- BELLA Ministries on Facebook – (just like them and when they get 2500 likes I donate 250 dollars)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.