It is time for another show based 100% on emails the audience has sent in to jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com Remember to submit content for a show like this.
Please realize I get hundreds of submissions a week and can only get about a dozen on the weekly feedback show. That said I do read them all and often put out many of them on facebook and twitter even if I don’t put them on the show.
The best way to make sure I read your question or comment is to put “question for jack” or something similar in the subject line of your email. This will also help to prevent accidental spam sorting.
Join Me Today As I Take Your Calls On…
- Chop and drop and how it beats herbicide as a solution
- Dealing with quail eating your seedlings
- Rain water vs. grid water and what people don’t get about it
- How pasturing cattle can improve soil
- Top perennial herbs for a medicinal herb garden
- Thoughts on getting started with paleo later in life
- WOOFING as part of modern hunter gatherer lifestyle
- PMI making the decision on 20% on a mortgage
- Growing plants in a septic leach field
- Should I do an audio version of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- The Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Take Constitution 101 Free at Hillsdale College
- Planting in a Septic Drain Field
- List One of Perennial Herbs
- List Two of Perennial Herbs
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.