Today I take your calls on relocation, permaculture, generators, bugging out, vaccinations, self defense, skill sets, the economy and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Why going to a “town council meeting” should be part of screening a new place to live
- Concerns with moisture and long term rice storage
- Paul Wheaton and I differ (somewhat) on swale based earth works
- Steven Harris weighs in on inverter generators
- Bugging out may be harder then you think, for a different reason then you think
- Thoughts on martial arts and self defense in general
- Thoughts on vaccines and risk vs. reward
- Top skills for being marketable in a rural environment
- What would happen if the Fed wasn’t printing money
- Storing and using winter squash
- The good and bad of having land bordering “public land” in any form
- More on swales then you probably wanted to know
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Gear Shop
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Global Gardener – Drylands – Start watching at about 23 minutes to see 80 year old abandon swales in the desert.
- Greening the Desert One and Two with Geoff Lawton (watch all four parts)
- Val Riazanov – System Martial Arts
- Dr. Mercola’s Website
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINKand you might hear yourself on the air.