Since Friday was an interview show while I was away in Salt Lake City for the Self Reliance Expo we are going to make up for missing last weeks listener calls show today.
Today we have great calls on subjects such as building community, the Federal Reserve, permaculture, gardening, the electrical grid, fermented foods, fitness, entertainment and more.
Tune in to hear me answer your questions such as…
- Some first hand information on building community paying off
- Will the current political climate influence the Fed’s policies
- How to evaluate a permaculture site
- Feed your family from the back yard and your family thinks somethings wrong
- A thread to our electrical grid you have probably never heard of
- More on the value of fermented foods
- What are my thoughts on diet and fitness
- Is “high mileage” oil worth the premium
- Building a cache of entertainment
- Translating backpacking skills to prepping skills
- Shrimp or crayfish for aquaponics
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Banking Magazine Article I Read on the Air
- Marbled Crayfish – Perhaps a perfect aquaponics candidate
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.