Today I take your calls on gardening, solar, pellet guns, alternative energy, real estate, silver, livestock, permaculture, wells, climate change and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What to do if you have stumps in a garden area
- Thoughts on leaves as mulch
- Thoughts on radiant barriers and roof insulation
- Other ways to keep a house cool during hot weather
- Making a land purchase decision on multi-parcel acreage
- Does butter need to be in the refrigerator
- Determining hogs per acre for pastured pork
- Making a choice to sell and rent a house or stay put as an owner
- Why has China risen so fast and how are they positioned for the future
- For small silver units is fractional silver or junk silver the best option
- How do you protect your 401K funds with out liquidation
- Thoughts on sand point wells
- The real threat of climate change without concern for CO2
- Pellet gun hunting of citified squirrels
- How to store food that is paleo diet friendly
- What good does a third party vote do
- What I mean when I say there is no difference between Obama and Romney, it isn’t what you think
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Interview with Jeffery Yago of DTI Solar
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.