The listener calls show has returned. I am using a few calls from the tail end of 2011 today but have really done some house cleaning so people that call in the next week have a great chance of getting on next Fridays show. Remember the best way to get your call on the air is be brief, direct and to the point.
If you have a question get it out early and have an idea of what your are going to say before you call the think line at 866-65-THINK and leave your message of 2 minutes or less.
Join Us Today as we Discuss Your Calls On…
- A real world example of why going it alone doesn’t work
- When do you “take the money and run” from 401s, 529s, etc.
- Thoughts on military hummers, and 2.5 and 5 Ton Trucks
- Do I normally edit out comments of myself or guests (no)
- Where did the concept of a “safe CFL” really come from (marketing)
- The role of small tractors for homesteaders and small farms
- Storing food in tight spaces
- A listen tells us the happy reality of owning a feist dog
- Growing fruit trees with hugelkultur
- Is methane a concern when composting inside a greenhouse
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Info on buying military HMMWVs
- Great site to buy military trucks, check out the M800 and M900 5-Tons!
- TSP Dinner at Tommy Bahamas during the 2012 SHOT Show
- The Squirrel Dog Forums – Some really good guys on this forum
- Sepp Holzer on Raised Hugulbeds – On Youtube
- Hugulkultur – A series of my videos on hugulkultur and swales
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.