Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on chickens, inverters, batteries, paleo nutrition, insects, winter feed for livestock, irrigation, communications, electronics, ballistics and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- A formal welcome to new expert council member, Bryan Black of ITS Tactical
- The paleo article I wrote to clear up a lot of confusion
- A quick update on Mulligan Mint and Paradimes
- The benefits of chickens beyond eggs and meat
- Thoughts on the concept of only taking the breast meat from a goose
- Thoughts on dealing with black widows and brown recluse spiders
- Expert council member Ben Falk on livestock feed during cold winters
- Thoughts on solar powered refrigeration
- Tim Glance of the council weighs in on vehicle electrical systems and communications
- Council member Steven Harris on the FEMA wood gasifier and commercial gasifier options
- Is water too warm for plants at about 100 degrees
- Why irrigation can never do what rain can do
- Clearing up confusion on inverter wattage vs. battery wattage
- Thoughts on shallow wells, manual pumps and windmill pumps
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1206
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Shop for TSP Silver
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- What is a Paleo Diet – My article at Brink of Freedom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.