Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on business, lead casting, fuel storage, AR15s, magazines, permaculture, politics, natural rights and more.
Today also we also hear from panel members Steve Harris and Frank Sharpe Jr.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Become a stake holder in MT Knives (this is going to be awesome)
- The shelf life of Sta-Bil and what you need to know about it from Steven Harris
- Rehabbing 3 acres of land by using livestock and seed mixes
- Thoughts on making a bit of extra money casting lead or making food buckets
- How likely are magazine springs to become weak if stored fully loaded
- Thoughts on planting around septic leech fields
- How can we get the “older generation” involved with prepping
- Dealing with a AR15 Build Issue with a Gas Block – Frank Sharpe Jr. Weigh In
- Is random drug testing for high school athletes a violation of “rights”
- Dealing with “stale” water
- Is Shelia Jackson Lee a serious candidate for Director of Homeland Security, um no
- Comparing rail road ties to landscape timbers as far as soil toxicity effects
- John from West Virgina tells us the “philosophy of the ant”
- The danger of idiots disguised as experts
Resources for today’s show…
- Become a stake holder in MT Knives
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Shop for TSP Silver
- TSP Gear
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons and Security
- Joe Nobody – Holding Your Ground – Bug-out and Societal Breakdown
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.