Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on Brink of Freedom, fermenting, gardening, growing mushrooms, trapping pigeons, tropical climate permaculture, investing and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- First a Quick Interview with Josiah Wallingford of Brink of Freedom
- Making fermented pickles and keeping the salt down, how low can you go
- Ways to help new gardeners/permaculturists motivated in the first two years
- A very interesting question about “wrongful imprisonment”
- Is using a 401K loan as a down payment on a house a good idea
- Trapping pigeons, cooking pigeons and environmental toxicity concerns
- Thoughts on paleo and the fact that there is no “Paleo Pope”
- Encouraging wild mushroom production
- John from W.V. found an “I Miss America” dollar bill, have you seen one
- What can you grow in zone 11? Heck, almost anything you want!
- Getting kids and spouses on board with prepping
Resources for today’s show…
- Become a stake holder in MT Knives
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Shop for TSP Silver
- TSP Gear
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Fermented Pickle Recipe I use as my base for my own method
- I Miss America T-Shirts
- Episode-69-Getting Your Spouse On Board
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons and Security
- Joe Nobody – Holding Your Ground – Bug-out and Societal Breakdown
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.