Today I take your calls on special property tax rates for the elderly, ammo storage, teaching children self sufficiency, business, 2012 and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls On…
- Should seniors and non seniors pay different property tax rates
- How we can encourage self sufficiency in children especially our daughters
- A shout out to a great organization helping our injured soldiers
- Making Dec. 21, 2012 a “day of great change” by choice in your own life
- Hugelkultur – again guys in most instances wood is wood is wood, just bury it
- Thoughts on business model emulation
- How to know if straw mulch is safe to use and herbicide free
- Using hand warmers as O2 absorbers with stored ammo
- The role of low caloric veggies in paleo nutrition
- Separation distances for seed saving
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Seed Saving Separation Distances and Procedures
- Squash Species Varities
- Calorie and Carb Count in Vegetables
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.