Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on dogs, poison ivy, crypto currency, business, growing your own food, skill sets, teaching kids and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Training dogs not to eat your poultry
- Getting rid of and treating poison ivy
- How to get started with and learn more about crypto currencies
- Dealing with stinky dogs and their fleas
- How one listener celebrated the communist high holiday
- Leaning to fix a tire because you needed to
- A young listener does a great school science project
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 2002
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- DOGTRA Training Collar
- Sentry Fiprogard – Make sure to get the right size for your dog.
- Dr. GreenPet Flea Spray
- Fermanator Shedding Brush
- The Type of Brush I Use for Every Day Dog Brushing
- Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous – Good Charlotte
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.