Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on swales, aquculture, fuels, batteries, fodder, handguns, 5.56 vs 7.62, comfrey, chickens, tree pruning, liberty and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Making a small garden pond productive
- My experience so far with chuffa
- What is the difference between winter and summer fuel – from Steven Harris
- Is there a good c and d cell rechargeable battery – from Steven Harris
- Is there a risk of nutrient deficiency when feeding fodder
- Is there a depth to with ratio minimum for swales
- Choosing a Kimber vs. a Glock – From Bryan Black at ITS
- Advantages of the 7.62 vs. the 5.56 – From Bryan Black at ITS
- Considering sporting rifles for hunting vs. AR/AK platforms
- The basics of starting comfrey
- Simpson vs. Wheaton on chicken tractors vs. paddocks
- The good news about sustainable agriculture that may not all be good
- Pollard and coppicing and tree maintenance – From Ben Falk
- How to talk to people about libertarian principles
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1297
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Woods Home Magazine – (sponsor of the day)
- The Victory Seed Company – (Discount Vendor of the day 10% off all orders for MSB members)
- Solar1234 – Where to Get the Batteries Steven Harris Recommended
- ITS Tactical Post on Preventing Home Invasion
- Door Devil Anti Kick Test on ITS Tatical
- I Challenge You To a Duel – From Robin Hood Men Tights
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.