Even though it is Wednesday I have a huge backlog of your calls to 866-65-THINK so we are going to do a call in show on Wednesday this week. I have great calls today on furthering your education, the prepper library, permaculture in north Florida, hog hunting, food storage and more.
Join me today as we take your calls on…
- Dexron transmission fluid as a firearms lubricant
- Dealing with severely upside down vehicle debt
- Books for the modern prepper library
- Getting a PhD when it really makes sense to do so
- Storing breakfast cereal
- Dealing with sewage back up in a SHTF scenario
- Hog hunting for veteran and new hunters alike
- How to make sure your hot peppers are “hot”
- Permaculture on sandy land with lots of native pines
- UV grow light systems for starting your own seedlings
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- My Video on an Inexpensive Grow Light System
- Books I mentioned today
- Jan’s Fabulous Food Storage Recipes
- 5 Minute Microwave Canning – This is too damn cool!
- The Urban Survivalist Handbook – Great Book!
- Making the Best of Basics
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.