Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on dehydrating, women prepping, saving money, storing food, storing honey, CO2 for storage, taxes, chickens, the right to bear arms, debt and more .
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- The ins and outs of dehydrating food
- A listener gives GREAT prepping tips from a female prespective
- How to rehab “old honey” that has crystallized
- How to increase your stock pile of maintenance medications
- Using CO2 made with baking soda and vinegar for long term storage
- Which tax is the worst tax of all, it isn’t even called a tax
- Keeping odor low when raising chickens
- Choosing what forms of silver to purchase
- Prepping for Aging Parents
- Is there any limit to what “arms” means in the second amendment
- Dealing with debts of a spouse from old educational expenses
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Gear Shop
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Making a Killing – Video About the Drug Industry Everyone Should See
- Videos on Making Biltong – Part 1 and Part 2
- Inflation Calculator from Today’s Show
- Books on Cooling Your Home from USH2 Mentioned on Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.