Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on zello, medical emergencies, sociatial collapse, leaving the military, gardening, prescription drugs and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- A Zello primer from one of our mods
- An important survival lesson about hospitals and emergencies
- Is “the fall of Rome” the future of the US, no and here is why
- The eye dominance question yet again, the answer will never change
- Thoughts on transitioning from the military to civilian life
- A new rule, no more taunting “the Harris”, except this time
- Using cedar mulch, no it won’t kill your plants, well it might, but well, tune in
- Thoughts on eating meat of “suburban” game like raccoons
- What are the effects of the over medication of America
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1908
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- The Bird – Jerry Reed
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.