Today on The Survival Podcast I take your phone calls on fish tanks, side hustles, government jobs, guns, emergency services, active shooters, green houses, planting trees and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Rehabbing old fish tanks
- How working for the state is like slavery
- How to properly mount a scope
- What should you do when a ambulance running code is behind you
- More on active shooter issues in office buildings
- Some follow up to the green house show
- What would I be planting right now in Texas
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Adams Occupies the White House
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Biltong For Breakfast
- Article on How to Level and Mount a Rifle Scope
- On this Day in 1952 Eisenhower Goes to Korea
- How to Reseal an Aquarium
- King of DIY Book on Aquariums
- Eddie’s Comment Thread on Greenhouses
- Now We Are Free – Luca Stricagnoli
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.