Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on freedom, permaculture, taxes, composting, ammo, food preservation, guilds and more. For the expert council today we have questions being answered by Steven Harris and Darby Simpson.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- The dramatic difference in freedom between California and Texas
- Bringing permaculture techniques into a conventional organic farm
- What happens when the last bitcoin is mined
- My thoughts on steel vs. brass ammo
- Sizing electric fence chargers with Darby Simposon
- Thoughts on back feeding a battery system by Steven Harris
- The Freemen on the Land movement, good, bad and ugly
- Shredding leaves for composting at a high volume
- Storing bacon grease
- Storing homemade butter
- Ground covers for high traffic areas
- Why cutting off your nose to spite your face is a bad idea
- How is a guild different from simple companion planting
- Why would a consumption tax be better than a income tax
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1282
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Get TSP Copper Sentinels
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- I Can ‘t Believe They You Let You Do That – Video That I Played on the Air
- Story of the Asshole Police Officer in Maryland that Needs to be Fired
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.